Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomethe impossible quiz Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the impossible quiz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

the impossible quiz Empty
PostSubject: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

if you need help on anything, i will give you tips (note that i will give ONLY tips...only time that i will tell you what it is, is when it pretty much guessing)

Impssible Quiz

please just give me the number where you need help on...you don't have to give any details.
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 pm

hahaha i got to like the 40th thing haha sumthin like that...its to hard

cheers HHS FTW cheers
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 pm

well, keep trying Smile i will give hints if you give me the number you got stuck on
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 pm

Lol, I can help too, I've completed it several times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am

Sportsfan495 wrote:
Lol, I can help too, I've completed it several times. Smile

lol i never completed it yet...I like this one better then the 2nd one, but have you completed the 2nd one too?
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:00 pm

There's a second one? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 pm

yea, go to the link where the first one is, then look to the right of the game screen where it show the other games that you can play. you should find it easily.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Number of posts : 61
Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 am

w00t the farthest iv ever gotten to 30!!!!! w00t!!!
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:36 am

I think I gone to 50-60, I can't remember...here a tip Razz you must learn all the Q&A without using any skips...you will need the skips at the very end.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 pm

ye see i dont use skips. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 pm

enjoy the quiz Smile the last Q&A is using ALL of your skips...so you must learn ALL of the Q&A anyway.

just like the grow games, people have put the Quiz on youtube...only go there if you want to cheat Razz
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 pm

wait why would anyone wanna cheat unless they are pathetic haha jk but seriously its kinda lame if you go on youtube to cheat.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm

well, I only cheated like 2 times, just because it was one of those trick Q&A that I could not understand.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:41 pm

well i guess thats understandable lolz i still dont like it only at school haha jk.

(*off topic*, though the only reason my friend got into algebra was cause the year before he copied of my paper every class....-.- cant w8 to see how he does this year cause hes not in my class haha)
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 am

nice to see that you understand...some Q&A can only be done by guessing Smile

(off topic- I pwn at math lol...and I never do any homework in it. I taking geo this year...no parts, I learning all of it in one year >.<) let go to that school post to talk about this anymore.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Well i guess its good that i understand but hopefully others understand. Smile

(*off topic* im really good at math as well going into 7th and straight into normal algebra with some 9th graders. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:49 pm

people should understand that a little hint wont hurt on those guessing Q&A because it a pure guess...nothing you can do about it. Some people may call me a cheater, but wait untill they do the quiz lol

(off topic - wow that cool, but like I said, we should go to the school topic that I made if we want to talk about this anymore....whatever you post next that have ANYTHING about school, please just post it into the school topic...we already gone "off topic" more then we should have lol)
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 pm

hey i dont think your a cheater and i dont blame you for wanting some help but i still like to do some stuff with out help im that kinda person. lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the impossible quiz   the impossible quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

the impossible quiz
Page 1 of 1