Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeHeaven and Hell Scape FAQ Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell Scape FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Heaven and Hell Scape FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell Scape FAQ   Heaven and Hell Scape FAQ EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 am

Please note that infomation may change later and i may be doing something. So if anything happen, please give me at least 3 days to update this FAQ.

I know i already made a guide, but that things you may want to know. This is for anyone who do not know what to do. I made this because the lack of details on the website FAQ (You can find it on the main page as a tiny hyperlink)

Q: Why should i play this game?
A: This game is the only game where the players are in a huge war with OTHER players! You pick your path at the start of the game, you may earn your wings (Heaven) or your tail (Hell) based on the path you choose. Each team have there own home! Make some friends and group up to fight in the biggest war ever! (lol, i just made an ad for this site, hope you guys enjoy it.)

Q: Can I play the game without downloading it?
A: For different reasons, no. This game can be downloaded here. (Goddess even added the program to open it! How nice!) Downloading the game

Q: I think i been banned for the wrong reasons.
A: Maybe you broke a rule that you did not know about? Please go here RULES

Q: How do I appeals any banneds i may have gotten?
A: Go to "Ban Appeals" on the forums (Note: Proof is required, and use this ONLY to Prove your innocence...If you did something wrong, then you must deal with it.)

Q: Can I report anyone for using any bad words?
A: No, but if they say something to you or calling you bad names then you may report them. If they just saying it at random more then once, then no even if that would be spamming. (PLEASE read the rules! This is not Runescape, so the rules will not be the same. Once again the rules can be found in the link above this.)

Q: OMG! How do i change the way my account look!
A: use the ::char command. you may do this without paying any coins and you may do it anywhere at anytime.

Q: Can we have more then one accounts?
A: I look in the rules myself and did not see anything saying that you can't have more then one account. Please note that you will need an E-mail for each account, most E-mails can be made for free...I like to use Yahoo if you can't choose what E-mail to use.
(Please note that accounts may be delete after a long time of not being use, but please do not make random accounts unless you planning to use ALL of them at any given point in time.)

Q: How can i become a Forum Mod? OR How I become a Player Mod?
A: If i had to guess, i would think that spamming and useless posts would not help you. Just try to help the forums and any players in the game.
-The below message was copy and paste from the rules-
Points can also be reduced if a mod or admin sees that you have shaped up and deserves the loseing of your points. How ever, if you EVER reach 6 or more points, even if you go below 6, you will never be modded or admined.
-End of message-
As you can see, you are able to become a mod, just try to be helpful and maybe you will become lucky.

Q: I got stuck in a room! OR I got stuck behide a door that won't open!
A: You are able to teleport at any level and without cost of runes. (Note: Because of this, you will not be given any exp for any teleports)

Q: The game is not playing...What do I do untill I am able to play?
A: You can help out on the forums. Anyone can come up with ideas even if the game in beta, any ideas may be use later after the beta and when most of the skills are up.
(Note: This Q will be deleted after the beta because the fact it will become useless)

Q: What the best time to try to load the game?
A: -Quote from Goddess-
as for the uptime. its usually up around late central time...meaning anytime from 7 or 8 to 11 12 or later.
-End of quote-
(Note: This Q will be deleted after the beta because the fact it will become useless)

Q: How do I pay for "membership" on this game?
A: Simple, you don't! This game is 100% free. Please note that money will help to make this game better, to learn more about this in detail please go here Donating

Q: Can i become a Mod or get rare items if i give them alot of my money?
A: There no rare items or anything you can "buy" off of the game, later they may give money or items that can be found in the game or something else. In short there NOTHING you can buy off of the game that others players can't buy in the game using coins or make. (Once again, please look at the link above this to see more detail about donating money.)

Q: Prophet? Mesiah? Who are they?
A: They not names, those are titles. Prophet = mod/moderator and Mesiah = admin/administrator. (Please note that i use the term "Mod" for new players, try to teach others to use the term Prophet and Mesiah, and also try to use them as much as you can.)

Q: What up with the hunting skill? The paw print is blue! OR Why there a hunting menu?
A: That not hunting, that is planning to be a new skill. That menu is also for the skill. (I like the blue paw print better then the black one...Do you?)

Q: I found a glitch!
A: Please note that most typos are noticeable and the game itself is in beta. If it a glitch that let you walk through walls or something like that then feel free to report it, but if it something small like a typo, then please wait till after the beta is over.

Q: How i report a bug?
A: Look on the forums, please note that you don't want to tell too much detail, or other players will learn about it. Please try to tell what it do, and what cause it without telling HOW to do it.

Q: What is spam?
A: Spam is when you post something that have nothing to with the topic or what anyone said about it. Please search for any topics before posting something. (At this time there not much in the forums, but later you may need to search.) No matter how small the subject is, if you could not find it in the search then you MUST post a new topic about the subject. Please note the date of all posts when you do a search.
-Copy and paste from the rules-
Grave-digging. This is posting in a topic that is older then 1 month, and by older, I mean it has not been posted in for one month. This rule is STRICTLY enforced.
-End of message-
If the last post is older then a month then you may make a new topic. (If there happen to be 10 pages of the topic that you search, no one will look through all of the pages, but try to look at the first page at least.)

Q: Is it better to report in the game or on the forums?
A: I do not know if the report system even work in the game, so you will be better off posting it on the forums. Try to take a nice screen shot for the NEEDED proof. The Screen Shot button can be found above the Insert button (Which is beside the Backspace button). To use this, go to a paint program. (All computers should have one.) Go to "Edit" on the taskbar and click it, after that you should see a list of things you can do. Click "Paste" to paste the screen shot of the scammer. Please do NOT try to edit this as it your proof, you may make it smaller if you know how to do so, for ANY reason that you mess up you can always go back and paste it again. You should post the picture on the forums based on what the scammer try to do. You may have to use Photobucket to get the code needed to post. (If an admin know a easier way of sending pictures, please tell me so i can update this)
Here a helpful Screen shot guide (Made by skillenowns)

If an admin like this, then feel free to make it into a sticky Very Happy

~More Q&A may come with new updates, and please note that some will be deleted after beta~

Last edited by Zelkova on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : because the new skill not summoning, I change the blue paw print fact)
Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell Scape FAQ
Page 1 of 1