Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeheaven vs hell pking Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heaven vs hell pking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

heaven vs hell pking Empty
PostSubject: heaven vs hell pking   heaven vs hell pking EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm

i notice there some safe spots in the beta and some pking spots.

why not let heaven and hell fight each other anywhere at anytime (when there no event going on, we don't want fights in middle of events)

let make it so players will group up with there team so they can be more safe and they will be using teamwork!

safe places: event areas, Varrock, Fally, Lumby, and any other major towns (we don't want players to attack others when they are in a middle of buying something in a shop...or do we?)

i not sure if you can code this, but maybe you should remember this suggestion after you fix the other things Very Happy

good luck on fixing everything, i planning to help you in the beta as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: heaven vs hell pking   heaven vs hell pking EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 am

I talked about something similer to this with Goddess and I'm pretty positive she said (this convo was 3 weeks ago) that most major towns will probably not be pking, but lot's of other ares will.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: heaven vs hell pking   heaven vs hell pking EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:52 pm

that nice to know Very Happy

my main idea was to make pking anywhere as long the two (or more) players are on different teams. I want to see the Heaven side hate the Hell side and the Hell side hate the Heaven side and both team use teamwork to fight each other in random places (that not towns)

after playing different runescape based games, i notice i be better off playing the real runescape because all of them are the same, this was the first game that i saw that was planning to become more then just a "runescape copy".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heaven vs hell pking   heaven vs hell pking Empty

Back to top Go down

heaven vs hell pking
Page 1 of 1