Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeforums seem dead... Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forums seem dead...

Go down 
+3
spyman4u
thewiseman18
Zelkova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

forums seem dead... Empty
PostSubject: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 pm

come on! talk about something!

anime?
shows?
games?
how much you hate school?

come on...no one will join us if we seem dead. Talk about anything!
(Please note this is not spam, as it have a topic...The MAIN topic is how we going to make the forums look more alive?)

I would ask Goddess to post this on the Mopar's Server Status Checker but because we still in beta and the uptime is not long...HAHS will most likely be on the last game on the list. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:36 am

Most people are waiting for Goddess to do stuff.

That's laziness.

Right now everyone is sitting back and haveing fun doing other stuff while Goddess is dealing with school, codeing, etc.

I think rewards should come for posting on the forums...
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 am

don't players get ranks when posting? Beside if we give rewards just for posting then why would anyone donate? I think rewards should only be given to players if they donate some money and nothing else.

So far the only players who seem to care for the forums are you and me, skill, and Goddess of course. I seen jean come on offen but she don't seem to get on as offen as you and me.
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

zelk what about me? the only reason im not on 24/7 is i go to my trainler till school starts
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm

o, yea...spyman4u also get on offen Razz sorry...kinda forgot about you lol

wiseman get on the most
then me Razz
then skill
then spyman
then Goddess (she have a life and also have to program, so she have a reason to not be on that much)
then jean
then a few other random players

this list show how long players stay on
me (yay)
tie between wiseman and skill...but because wiseman is an admin, i going to guess that he stay on longer then skill
Goddess
spyman (he don't stay on long, but at least he get on offen)
jean
I would say few other random players...but sadly I never seen anyone stay on more then a min beside the ones listed above

Last edited by Zelkova on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a 2nd list)
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:14 pm

well i have started using a new client. and i fucked up the server so i have to use a new source. so itll be a while. :\ but i am also going to be helping make another server while im doing this.

But if you want to be proud of me. I am making as close to real skill cape emotes as i can
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Goddess wrote:
well i have started using a new client. and i fucked up the server so i have to use a new source. so itll be a while. :\ but i am also going to be helping make another server while im doing this.

But if you want to be proud of me. I am making as close to real skill cape emotes as i can

I will always be proud of you ^_^ you worked so hard to make this game (and that new skill...which must been hard to make O_o)

but, may i ask if we will have to redownload anything? because if we do I can just delete the client and defragment my computer right now...my computer was getting laggy anyway Razz

and please take your time, I posted a "what to do list" on the forums to show players how much you have to do...so there no need to hurry.
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 pm

haha im on the forums everyday =)

other than that people...mostly wait for the server and updates..like wiseman said

haha...idk wiseman...are u on everyday? haha if u are i suppose its considereed a tie..lol

cheers HHS FTW! cheers

btw : goddes....dont get so bummed out over the server k?

we will always be proud of you =) youve been working really hard
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 pm

I am.

But now with boarding school I will rarely be on.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 pm

yea...I may have to update my little list later, but I think you have been on more.

I will be on all day starting at ~2:00 (may be 12:00 if I wake up early) and ending around 9:00

I will be on the chat thingy like always, but if I don't say anything that means I playing my waiting game...so just wait for a few mins..I check offen to see if anyone is on.

the time above will be in effect for both saturday and sunday Razz PLEASE talk to me, I get bored...I only human
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Number of posts : 61
Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 am

Zelkova wrote:
o, yea...spyman4u also get on offen Razz sorry...kinda forgot about you lol

wiseman get on the most
then me Razz
then skill
then spyman
then Goddess (she have a life and also have to program, so she have a reason to not be on that much)
then jean
then a few other random players

this list show how long players stay on
me (yay)
tie between wiseman and skill...but because wiseman is an admin, i going to guess that he stay on longer then skill
Goddess
spyman (he don't stay on long, but at least he get on offen)
jean
I would say few other random players...but sadly I never seen anyone stay on more then a min beside the ones listed above

I would be on a little more if i didnt have school i have alot of stuff to do after and during school i have a job and school barely time to get online and do stuff. Sad though i wish i could get on a little more often. :\ and im sorry i was not on for awhile. Sad

Last edited by xgunnerx on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 am

that ok, I did notice that you also check this sometimes. Real life come before games, as long you check this when ever you have little free time (like how spyman4u do) then that will be fine Smile

I seen you post something, I mainly talking about the people who mades accounts and just waiting for Goddess to get done and post nothing.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:34 pm

oh lmao well i try to get on but i also have a couple other sites and stuff that im dedicated to aswell as hahs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm

same lol...that why I have not been on 24/7 (that and the fact that there no player that get on to talk to me Sad)
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:47 pm

ye i wanna talk to ppl on msn and stuff but they are to busy coding servers or on sites i cant or dont like to go on. ;(
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm

What about me? I'm on everyday for 2-4 hours. Just because I'm in college now doesn't mean I won't be active.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

ummmm....we need more players...even if everybody get on all at once, how many players that be? like 10?
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 pm

there's like 40+ reged members on the forums so.. yea we do need way more ppl i think goddess will advertise alot more when most of the bugs are gone and the server goes 24/7
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 pm

number of reg members don't really matter...someone could have made a account to res a name, and because there heaven AND hell to choose from, some players may have 2 accounts just because of that...also many players may have quit because how long the game been here, but not up.

anyway, untill Goddess get done, I pretty sure that no more players will sign up unless they happen to see this site out of pure luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forums seem dead...   forums seem dead... Empty

Back to top Go down

forums seem dead...
Page 1 of 1