Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeSchool starting :( Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School starting :(

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

School starting :( Empty
PostSubject: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:48 pm

I going back to school on monday...so this weekend is the last time I will be staying on the forums for long amounts of time Smile

not only that, I will also starting to see my friends again and start hanging out with them, and my bro will most likely be on the computer more on his days because his days are shorter now.

I will still check this forum offen and do my job as a mod Razz I may be on the game more then the forums once it out of beta.
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 pm

hehe ill still be on every chance i get...but school does seeem to get in the way...and friends to of
course XD

eh im soo not redi to go......i cant stand sittitin there lisening to the teacher or getting called on for answers lol.....its soo phail rofllll

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 pm

leason 1: school is hell...nothing more need to be said
leason 2: teacher that hate you should be stab with a pen...but talking about them behide there backs work too.
leason 3: make alot of friends...more you have = the less likely you will kill yourself
leason 4: boring techers know that they are boring...so sleep in the class room...they wont care (much)
leason 5: try your best to not give your teachers the middle finger, you may see them offen next year.

I sound mean making that list...it just a joke.

I learn that there ALWAYS 1 nice teacher...make that teacher your friend, so everytime you go to his/her classroom you will have a "friend" to make your life easier...may sound sad, but my teacher was pretty nice and let me eat in the classroom...we was buddies Razz and now that same teacher will be the boss of all staff members of my school on monday. Razz I have a powerful "friend" who will listen to me...and if there a guy I hate then most likely I can get him kicked out of the school. (I not joking...being friends with cool teachers will make your life easier.)
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Number of posts : 61
Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:43 am

eh i dont wanna be friends with the teacher i like to get in a bit of trouble and mouth off sorry but thats me and if i get in serious trouble just lay low for a couple weeks then i act up again its so much fun to get the teachers acting up over nothing. haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:33 am

gunner...you sound evil at school Twisted Evil

teachers are slaves human too...
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:32 pm

lmao ye slaves humans with no lives hahah jk but still i usually just be my self and they usually hate me so i hate back like they say treat other as you would want to be treated. Smile so i dont blame them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 pm

teathers have a hard life, but if they can't understand that teens need some free time, then they kinda should be hated Razz

just be nice to nice teachers and mean to mean teachers....even if you have a bad day, don't make the nice teacher hate you Smile good luck in school
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 pm

ye, well the only way they would be nice to me is if they learned to accept me for who i am and not who they want me to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I hate art teachers...keep on telling me to add stuff and change things. I never keep any artwork that I have gotten in school, unless I have total freedom. there a very few art teachers that I like.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:43 pm

well ye i guess art can be a pain but its better than having to play an instrument.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:37 am

what you play? and know any songs that you did not learn in school Razz
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 pm

i don't play an instrument but i know of couple of songs on the piano. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 pm

school tomarrow for me Sad o, well....only thing I have to do is listen to the teacher rules.

anyway, what songs to do you know? I know a easy but cool song that you can learn...sadly I know know the notes...look up "rise on shooting star" it a easy song to learn, but I love it.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

im not sure of the names but i seriously can play the piano and what i meant by songs that i know notes that if i were to put together i might be able to play a song idk. Razz
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 pm

i have a orientation on Wednesday then school starting the fallowing Monday Very Happy i mean D:<

Last edited by spyman4u on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to change :D to D:<)
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

2nd day of school....and already bored lol
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:52 pm

College is boring most of the time. You get to watch a guy talk for 3 hours, whoopee.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I only in high school...counting this year, I still have 2 years.
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 pm

sports how the hell are u in collage? lol your age says 17 but usually u need to get out of high school to get into collage
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 pm

maybe he smart and skip a class or two. or maybe he lie about his age. (which there no rules saying you can't lie on your profile.)
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 pm

I skipped 1st and 2nd grades.

Edit: I don't lie about my age. If I did, I would make myself older.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm

see? skipping is very common, just need good grades
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:29 am

lol ive never skipped a grade...maybe im stupid? hhahaha
Back to top Go down
Sportsfan495

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:20 am

Nope, I'm just a nerd. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 pm

What a Face omg! you guys are still alive!

anyway, back on topic, how you guys like school so far, I like all of my teachers and the way all of my classes are set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School starting :(   School starting :( Empty

Back to top Go down

School starting :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: HAHS Community :: Real Life-
Jump to: