Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeupdates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" Empty
PostSubject: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 pm

There now General Disscusion to talk about things in the game. I post it here so new players can see what Goddess is planning to do. Please note I not Goddess and I can't read her mind, so if she hide an event somewhere, i wont know where it will be or how long it will last. (Also note if Goddess ask me to tell no one about a new skill/item then I wont.) General Disscusion happen to be made into the forums because of this. There now no reason why players can't talk about the game, so join in and hang out some Smile

-infomation gotten from the "Portal" part of the forums-

Quest for the holy sword - being worked on
Quest for the hell sword - being worked on
Getting Your Wings - being worked on
Getting your Tail. - being worked on
2 or more training areas for npcs - only one been made so far, 2nd may being worked on
A woodcutting area that will have full supplies and a bank for wc, fm, fletching - being worked on
A boss that more powerful then jad or kq - the NPC is done, but need drops (Drops may already be added)
Animology skill - being worked on
Ancients Magic need runes when pking - being worked on
Tabletcrafting - being worked on
Prayer upgrade - being worked on
Slayer upgrade - not being worked on (Goddess need to make the mini game or a way to train the skill)
Animology possibilities with other skill - not being worked on (need the Animology skill first)

-infomation gotten from the forum or from the game-

Herblore upgrade (for the Tablecrafting skill) - not being worked on (need the Tablecrafting skill first)
Teleother glitch - being worked on right now Smile
spells update (most spells don't work) - may be worked on later, there a few spells you can use to train
beta ending - as you can see, Goddess got a lot of work to do Smile let her take her time, she got a life too
Hp reset - after beta? Goddess still have better things to do at this time Smile
Hell bank - being worked on
NPC for Heaven home - being worked on

-infomation that limited and players may want to know-
As you can see there a lack of mods, so hang out on the forums and help other players by making helpful threads. Who knows? Maybe you will become lucky Smile but there can only be limited numbers of mods so you better hurry! (Please note that most admins will never make beggers mods...just stay on longer then 5 min and do something.)

Goddess may be working more then these, but any thing that Goddess or any other admins don't want me to talk about (ANY kind of update), then I wont. Please note that if I happen to know any hidden updates it only because i hang out on the forums or I talk to Goddess in the game. I do NOT get any infomation that others players can not get themselfs...Being a mod only means I take care of rule breakers, I do not get free items or infomation by being a mod. (Once again, if you only hang out for 5 mins then how will you learn anything that going on?)

-new updates-

General Disscusion - now have been added because of this Smile

Last edited by Zelkova on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : General Disscusion have been added, i change the intro a little, and added "new updates" to my list)
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 am

General discussion for the server has been added to the forums.

Moved to General Discussion.

Amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:55 am

thanks for the moved, I just happy that you did not delete it Smile got kinda scared last night.

I notice i starting to put WAY too many smiley faces in my posts lol, guess there nothing wrong being happy about the hard work that Goddess doing. So I going to leave them there

Last edited by Zelkova on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 pm

haha i smile alot to...ur absolutly right =)

Razz

affraid cheers !HHS FTW! cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 am

Spam by Zelkova and Gunner has been deleted.

This thread is about the server's to do list, NOT smilies.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am

yea, wiseman right...this should only be about only updates and news about the game.

wiseman...you an admin, have any news from Goddess about planned updates Smile or anything you can tell me about any of the updates on my list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"   updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list" Empty

Back to top Go down

updates A.K.A. Goddess "what to do list"
Page 1 of 1