Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomemaking tabs Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making tabs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

making tabs Empty
PostSubject: making tabs   making tabs EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Runecrafting took forever and tabcrafting should not take that long Smile

you mine clay then add water, you use a spell (bones to banana/peaches would work...they useless as there may not even be bones in this game)
that it...but with herblore you may add potions to the clay (attack clay, def clay, ect) and if you try to make a tab that unable to have that potion with it, then it will blow up and may even kill you Smile but if the clay would with the tab then the tab will have an added effect.

clay only take 1 mining....just like esse
clay do not need a quest, it also may be found in a mining zone unlike esse where you must be teleported.
you able to use the spell to make tabs anywhere at anytime (not sure if your pking group going to pk today?)
also if there a weapon poison tab, then poison arrows can be seen more offen (but there also may be a tab that cure poison)
no tally or tiaras needed...as long you able to click the spell.

note that bones to peaches spell been rename "ore to bars"....is there a spell that already do that? (hint: superheat...i think that the name of it)

so bones to banana spell can become tab making spell (no exp given...this only use to train a skill) this will open a menu showing you the tabs you can make (like the house menu)

the bone to peaches spell (been rename to ores to bars) can be a spell that add potions to the tab (not sure if Goddess will like my potion being use on clay idea, so this spell can be use)

hope you like my ideas
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

making tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: making tabs   making tabs EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 pm

i love it! i was gonna do the clan thing but the only difference is. after you mine the clay and i like the use water idea. then you are going to use a certain type of mold tablet to make a new tablet. Itll look just like the tablet will when its done. Lol. and then after you finish the tablet then you use certain potions on them and that effect blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

making tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: making tabs   making tabs EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

i mainly wanted those spells (bones to banana/peaches) become something esle, the bone to banana was glitch and was making random ores, and because there was no need for bones i thought there was two useless spells that could become useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

making tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: making tabs   making tabs Empty

Back to top Go down

making tabs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Heaven And Hell Scape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: