Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeTabletcrafting vs herb? Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tabletcrafting vs herb?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Tabletcrafting vs herb? Empty
PostSubject: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:59 am

tablecrafting sound like the potion making skill that we have. I think we will need to change herb some because the only potion anyone will care about is the weapon poison.

I support tablecafting 100% this is why:
-no random herb drops
-people may use them more offen because they can be remade
-we don't need runecrafting, runes are free and pkers can buy the runes needed for the 2nd spell book (you get money for pking)
-a skill that players can train (herb take forever just because the fact herb drops are random)

Goddess if you need help making this skill, i already have an idea that i can post in the "Suggestions". Razz

anyway, back to the main topic...what we going to do with herb? I have a very weak idea of what we can use it for (you don't heal in the game, but just like running, the more herb you have the more faster you heal...very helpful if a weapon can do 100+ on you)

anyone know any reason why we need herb as a skill? (beside the weapon poison)
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Zelkova wrote:

anyway, back to the main topic...what we going to do with herb?

Banish them from HAHS!

We could put functions on all the potions, that was herblore wouldn't be useless. I for one, like to train herblore.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:36 pm

thewiseman18 wrote:
Zelkova wrote:

anyway, back to the main topic...what we going to do with herb?

Banish them from HAHS!

We could put functions on all the potions, that was herblore wouldn't be useless. I for one, like to train herblore.

i have an idea...prayer increase your powers, but what if you could use potions that decrease someone powers? you "use" a potion on someone to disable protect from melee or even poison them Smile but once again, I hate that fact that herbs are random drops...
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:37 pm

ahh zelkova actually that is what runes are suppose to do. in a way also. But dont give up home herblore will be awesome because not only will herblore do things like allow you an extra special attack. but lets say. You use Volcrat's Strength Tablet. (i made up that name do not steal it...i might actually use it Razz ) And lets say your Strength is 60. That will bring your Strength up to 63. Then you drink a strength pot. Your strength goes up FURTHER to...67 ( i think ) or if you had drank a SUPER str. Your strength would have become 71....YOU started with a simple tablet and a pot and are now 11 str higher. lol. imagine that from a lvl 99 str. Razz lvl 110 str. Razz holy crap. and if you use an Animology Animal that has Attack Assist. (a thing i am developing) then he will also help you attack.

Also something else i am thinking about doing is adding Treated Tablets. These will be any regular tablet treated with certain potions. Some of these Treated Tablets will have amazing abilities. But it will take real creativity to make these. The only problem will be you will have to be careful about which ones you treat. Some times.....potions don't AGREE with some tablets and they can cause....slight......explosions that could cause adverse effects. (in other words if you make the wrong combination you could go boom.) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 pm

lol sound good...you took an idea to make 2 skills help each other and not make each other useless Razz i like it

I have an idea of how to make the tabs, i will post it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabletcrafting vs herb?   Tabletcrafting vs herb? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tabletcrafting vs herb?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Server Discussion :: Skill Discussion-
Jump to: