Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeSome Great News! Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Great News!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Some Great News! Empty
PostSubject: Some Great News!   Some Great News! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Ok. I know i disappointed many by not having the server done in time. But I have been coding alot more and brainstorming. Well i think i have the whole server pretty much planed out (not including future updates)

What will make us different from all the other servers:

Farming is being replaced by Animology a custom skill thought up by me. some of the small things thought up by Zelkova

Regular magic will not require runes. However Ancients Magic Will if you are in the wildy. Otherwise it will be free too.

Runecrafting isn't what it used to be. No longer will you be crafting simple magic runes for spells. Now it has evolved to Tabletcrafting. You will be able to craft around 10-15 (havent figured the specifics yet) Tablets. These will be similar in effects ranging from Str\Atk\Def pots. To healing tablets. and other things like tablets for pkers that when you break them you become unpoisoned or unentangled or even unteleblocked i havent quite decided yet.

Agility will actually be an important skill. A few of the lairs i am adding require agility to get to the boss. Smile

Prayer will be VERY different. In most servers you just bury a few thousand bones to get to 99 prayer. Well its different here. At each home (one for heaven one for hell) There will be an altar. most boss npcs and a few stonger npcs will have a rare\semi-rare drop of an item called Holy Force. Take these items back to the altar and pray. You will lose the holy force. and gain prayer exp. And sometimes if God or Satan feels like rewarding you...you never know.

Slayer is going to be one of my harder skills to make. My plan is to maybe make a minigame for it or something. Get so many kills...trade them in for exp or items...idk yet. lol

One thing to keep in mind. Animology is going to....open up new possibilities with several skills. Just a hint.

i am hoping that after i finish the shops and add a few training areas that i feel comfortable enough to leave up 24/7 so...sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Some Great News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Great News!   Some Great News! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm

It nice to know that my name will be part of Heaven And Hell Scape history. Smile
Goddess made and program the skill, I only thought about what players may want. (A cool name for the skill, it was going to be named "pet skill" lol but i thought a short three letter word sound kinda lame for a helpful skill, and beside...Players may get more then just normal pets Razz.)
Back to top Go down

Some Great News!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Heaven And Hell Scape :: HAHS News and Updates-
Jump to: