Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeRussia and Georgia Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia and Georgia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragalshnagal

Number of posts : 4
Heaven or Hell? : Dick
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Jeez, when will mother Russia give up? I mean seriously. You think their country is big enough?

Anyway, incase some of you didn't hear, Georgia, a country neighboring Russia, marched through North Ossetia ( part of Russia ) and just started causing chaos. Now, you would think Russia would do the responsible thing and push the Georgians back, and discuss a ceasefire? But no, they start sending over bombers to South Ossetia ( in Georgia )

Im pretty sure that my sources are correct when i say, Russia does not want Georgia in NATO. Well, why not? I mean, afterall, any country can join, aslong as they ally with the rest.

The only way to resolve this dispute was for NATO to call for a ceasefire.

The debate is : Should we help the Georgians or the Russians?

If we:

Help the Georgians, there will most likely be a war against Russia.

NATO vs. Russia, do i smell World War Three?

If we:

Help the Russians, Georgia will become under Russias control, and most likely in my opinion, Russia will take over other Neighboring countries.

DISCUSS AND MAKE A VALID STATEMENT.
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:56 pm

NO SIR! We don't want another U.S.S.R now do we? But Georgia screwed up in the first place. Why march troops through northern ossieleis (what ever it's called)? Big mistake on their part. Russia wants to be known as a world super power again no doubt. That's why they're fighting back. It's like 5th graders playing on the 8th grade play ground, but the notourious 8th graders and going to the 5th grade playground and beating up the 5th graders.

It's all junk. I bet the CIA and MI6 are involved somehow.
Back to top Go down
Origin Al
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Heaven or Hell? : Tonight we dine in hell!!!

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Who are you referring to by 'we'?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_famous_ariel
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm

skillenowns wrote:
lol...i dont care...nor kno about any of this mess hahahaha

--skillen

HHS FTW

This look like spam, but it could just be the way you type it...please give detail so it will look less like spam Smile like....why don't you care? too lazy to look at today news? or you think one person could not effect something huge like this, so you gave up talking about this kind of stuff knowing that you can not do anything about it.

As for me, I don't care because I both. Too lazy and I know I can not effect stuff like this Smile

skill, I know you and also know that you would not try to spam just to get a higher post total. So try to fix it before wiseman or some other admin delete it and give you bad points.
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 pm

zelk is a dispute between 2 country its anything but spam Razz

and most likely the us will help Georgia rather then Russia or 2 reasons

1 way back idk a few months w.e. gorge bush said in a press conference that "fellow Georgians(or w.e.) you will never have to walk your path alone" you know something like that its a lil foggy so.. that's reason 1

number 2 is Russia is a enemy of the USA and the presidents are totally paranoid that the us will attack them
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:55 pm

spyman4u wrote:
zelk is a dispute between 2 country its anything but spam Razz

and most likely the us will help Georgia rather then Russia or 2 reasons

1 way back idk a few months w.e. gorge bush said in a press conference that "fellow Georgians(or w.e.) you will never have to walk your path alone" you know something like that its a lil foggy so.. that's reason 1

number 2 is Russia is a enemy of the USA and the presidents are totally paranoid that the us will attack them

still, skill could have put so much more detail into his post Smile

and you right about the Russia presidents being paranoid...If we wanted to, we could take them out a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Spam deleted.

Please be more careful skillen. You're not one who usually messes up. Zelkova is right, more detail please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russia and Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russia and Georgia   Russia and Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

Russia and Georgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: HAHS Community :: Debating and Arguing-
Jump to: