Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeHP need to be set to 10 Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HP need to be set to 10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

HP need to be set to 10 Empty
PostSubject: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm

My brother came in the room when i was in the beta, he notice the 99hp and said "wow, that means everyone start with a skill cape."

If skill capes going to be added sooner or later, they should be given as a reward for earning the skill.

I guess you could use the Hunting skill cape for that new skill, unless you know a better animation that you could use.

So I think the hp should be taken down. Sad Sadly I will need my account stats to be reset for me so it would be fair.
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:28 pm

yea i gusse you will need 10 hp or hp sc would mean nothing at lest if u start from 10 it means u are a no lifer lol jk

btw gradz on making mod
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 pm

im not too worried about reseting stats. training will be easy enough you guys who help beta when you get the lucky chance will be able to keep your stats and such. however i will be reseting your hp only Razz ill be reseting prbly everyones hp. it wont take long. and as for that new skill im not sure what im going to do. im actually thinking ill just use the summoning cape and rename it as the image is fine. however i dont think the skillcape will be the only 99 reward. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:55 am

good news about that stat thing Smile i have 70+ mage and 50 str already lol.

hp should not take long, if you train everything it should go lv99 pretty fast Smile

everybody going to love the exp rate.
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 am

Zelkova wrote:

everybody going to love the exp rate.

Except me...I hate high xp rates. If everyone gets 99 super fast no one will want to stay and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

well, this is a pking type of game, it mainly about doing your job as a heaven/hell warrior and kill the players on the other side...beside people will stay doing the slow skills like prayer and firemaking (firemaking not slow but everybody do that last)

also people will stay for the updates, slayer may become a new skill also if we lucky (slayer is a pointless skill...you kill monsters to train it just so you can kill more monsters?)
Back to top Go down
skillenowns

Number of posts : 68
Heaven or Hell? : heaven/angel
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 pm

haha i havnt had the chance to get on but...

is it really that fast to lvl? eh id like it a little hard but its fine

its really not a big deal =) like zelkova said its more about killing the

hell team if ur heaven and killing heaven if ur hell Razz (basicaly pking)

cheers !HHS FTW! cheers
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:45 am

wiseman: i like exp rates that arnt to fast but if there slow why not play real rs its rly annoying when its slow if you ask me

zelkova: on most servers with slayer the point of doing it is for the drops

skillen: i have only been on once and that was on the realess date:S there has to have been lots of changes since then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP need to be set to 10   HP need to be set to 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

HP need to be set to 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Server Discussion :: Skill Discussion-
Jump to: