Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomequests ideas Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quests ideas

Go down 
2 posters

which item do you think would be cool (that i made up)
demon horns
quests ideas Vote_lcap0%quests ideas Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
halo
quests ideas Vote_lcap0%quests ideas Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
demon wings
quests ideas Vote_lcap50%quests ideas Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
aura
quests ideas Vote_lcap50%quests ideas Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: quests ideas   quests ideas EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:57 pm

i all alone Sad so i thought i could at least brainstorm some ideas for the quests (i bad at making storys so i only made the goals you could use)

wings: kill 10 black knights

tail: kill 10 white knights

holy sword: kill 1 player with a tail (hell path) or kill 50 black knights (dual will work, just as long the player dies...but i not sure if there dualing in the game)

hell sword: kill 1 player with wings (heaven path) or kill 50 white knights (same as above, if there dualing then you can earn that way)

demon horns: must kill 5 heaven players (note this a item i just made up, this quest could be made when we get more players)

holy halo: must kill 5 hell players (same as above, need to wait for more players)

demon wings: super cool wings that can only be gotten if you kill a God (hint: or Goddess) lol, i only made this as a joke, but who knows? players will level up fast, so maybe have a goal of finding and killing a mod may be nice.

aura: (did i spell that right?) a light glow off of your body showing other players you the most holy thing they ever going to see, unlike the demon wings you do not need to kill a god (why would you? you choose the path of good) your goal is to kill the most powerful demon in the game (unlike players/mod who max like is 138 with summoning, you need to fight a monster that may be level 500+)

weakness of the hell path, must find a easier thing to kill, but may be pretty hard to find.

weakness of the heaven path, must find a easy-to-find monster that may be hard to kill.

like i said, i only made the last two items as a joke, and the two before that is something you could make later when we have more players.

Last edited by Zelkova on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix some more typos)
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: quests ideas   quests ideas EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 pm

i like aura Razz and demon wings idk :S could be good but idc im in heaven!\

but i dont think goddess will make halo
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: quests ideas   quests ideas EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:39 pm

aura is part of the heaven side lol, but i guess there could be a dark aura, but then we have to make something else for the heaven side.

demon wings would not be that hard, just rip them off of demons, and horns should be easy too...just have to make them smaller with the wings.

for the halo, i guess that could be easy, just need to make a bigger ring and put it on top of your head. i think the aura will be the hardest thing to make because it should make your body glow without blocking any body parts out and yet it would have to be noticeable.

but like i said, the last two items was jokes and the other two could be made later

Last edited by Zelkova on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more infomation)
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T
Registration date : 2008-08-07

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: quests ideas   quests ideas EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:38 am

omfg why didnt i think of this befor ok so aura should be holy aura and blue
and for hell Smile
demonic(sounds kick a**) aura dark redness

amd as for aura grfics you could proply make it like a commands only a hidden command so you need the quest or somthing idk but i think it should be a command becuse it could be like the command ::god you know where you flot and fly instend of stand and walk idk somthing to think about
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: quests ideas   quests ideas EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:58 am

spyman4u wrote:
omfg why didnt i think of this befor ok so aura should be holy aura and blue
and for hell Smile
demonic(sounds kick a**) aura dark redness

amd as for aura grfics you could proply make it like a commands only a hidden command so you need the quest or somthing idk but i think it should be a command becuse it could be like the command ::god you know where you flot and fly instend of stand and walk idk somthing to think about

seem like someone like my idea a little too much What a Face

but Goddess don't seem to be making animations anytime soon...you don't even get the fireworks when you level up lol.

but still, sooner or later animations will be added to make the game look nicer, and Goddess and the other mods may remember this Very Happy

(i was thinking about white aura for good, and a black smoke demon-looking aura for the hell path btw, but your ideas work too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quests ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: quests ideas   quests ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

quests ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Heaven And Hell Scape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: