Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeCan we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords) Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Can we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords) Empty
PostSubject: Can we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords)   Can we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm

On my guide "Things you may want to know" I said that players may not want to pick a path based on the items, as it may not seem as "cool" as they thought. (I like the wings, but not everyone may think the same way Very Happy)

Even if the quests have not been made, players must still pick a path when they start so I think it may be a good idea to show what the items look like and if we lucky some players may see it and pick the path they like better and not based on the items they may/may not get.

This is a simple suggestion and should not take much time to do. I was just thinking about posting the pictures but if you really want to show off then you can put 2 NPC that wearing the items in the room where you start. It may take more time to make the NPC but at least you know that everyone will see it.
Back to top Go down

Can we show pictures of the items (wings, tail, swords)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Heaven And Hell Scape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: