Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeThings you may want to know Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you may want to know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Things you may want to know Empty
PostSubject: Things you may want to know   Things you may want to know EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 pm

Note the game is in beta, so things may be change, but i bored and feel like making a guide of what i learn Very Happy

-When you get started, you will have a account set up for you (brown hair, green outfit)
to change the way you look anytime, just type the code ::char

-You start out with 99hp, very helpful but sadly you can't heal over time. Once you able to start cooking and fishing it may be a good idea to keep any nooby food to heal yourself with, a cheap way to heal yourself is to bank everything then die

-It seem like you lose your items when you die, because i did not have much on me at the time, i not sure how it set up. Please be careful and bank everything if you need a quick full heal.

-If you planning to buy a whip because it a one handed weapon, you may want to change your mind, Godswords will be one handed.

-The color fonts do not work, you will always speak in white, the only other color you may use is yellow:

-Do NOT buy elemental bars (they are sold in Heaven home, i not sure if sold in Hell home)
Goddess planning to make these bars more useful, but right now they are useless.

-You may cast ANY spell without cost of runes, Goddess is planning to make the 2nd spellbook cost runes (reason 1: a reason to train runecrafting, reason 2: pkers need to make runes to use powerful spells) I also forgot to add that fact you can cast spells at ANY level also! enjoy!

-On day one of the beta most teleport spells was still being made, so most of the skills was untrainable, but i was able to train combat. The exp rate was pretty good and with that "no rune cost" thing, i bet people will love training.

-I added Goddess and i was kicked off because a update she made, when i log back in she was still on my friend list...so friend list works, feel free to add anyone!

-I seen the wings and they was pointing out of the player back, so it may not be the type of wings you was thinking of so be careful when picking between Heaven and Hell.

-I picked Heaven, so i not sure what would happen if you try to teleport out of the room, but once you picked a path then your home teleport spell will be set for that path home. Once you picked a path you are unable to change it (you may be able to change it, but as far as i know...you can't, so be careful)

-There a skill called "Hunter" but it really a unknown skill...menu itself have nothing but a box with your total and quest points.

I learn all of this in about a hour (maybe more?) in day one of beta Very Happy i hope to learn even more.

Just because I helped Goddess don't mean I know her that well, so please note that just because I a mod don't mean you should ask me to make you a mod. (she tested pking on me with a dark bow, beside that i only walk around with her)

Last edited by Zelkova on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : change summoning info :( and added "if you die" info)
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Number of posts : 61
Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you may want to know   Things you may want to know EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 pm

oh my god that's really good must have taken you forever to make this thread. nice guide though. Razz
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Things you may want to know   Things you may want to know EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 am

Good Work!

But i'm not sure if we'll keep the 99 hp thing from the start. It's kinda cheap to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Zelkova
Zelkova

Number of posts : 100
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Things you may want to know   Things you may want to know EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:57 pm

well, like i said, it still in beta and things may be change, if you guys happen to change anything then i will just update this small guide. 99hp seem to be a good start, but because you able to use any spell without runes, i think players will be happy even if they did start with 10hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you may want to know   Things you may want to know Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you may want to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Server Discussion :: Server Guides-
Jump to: