Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomeI am soo sorry guys... Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am soo sorry guys...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Admin
Admin
Goddess

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-18

I am soo sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: I am soo sorry guys...   I am soo sorry guys... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:03 pm

But it may be till late tonight that I can get the server up and running so it might even technically be tommorrow but i'll try not to disappoint but for waiting so nicely im even giving you guys another boss!!!! Smile hes strong than the jad and the kq. hehe drops havent been added on him yet but in due time many good drops so we thought up and added. But yah I SHOULD meet my deadline i just have things that need to be done tonight that are simply more important Razz but ive thought it over and it should all turn out ok.

On a second note i have decided the client will be technically a partly open source. Meaning it will not be completely open where some people can hack the client get my ip and crash me....BUT it will have the background image and the sprites...meaning you can use any images. Photoshop them and make your own backgrounds and different things. I am planing new client updates to come....like adding hoods. because we have the skill capes just not the hoods but i can add them then release a new client later. And possibly the best interface....or look for the client may just be used in our next client Smile

Lastly...if you havent noticed I am a very...comical girl. You'll find sarcasm and bits of jokes everywhere in my server. When the quests come out you will be ROFLCOPTER! Razz

So. I hope to see you and your friends later tonight. Wink

Yours,
Goddess
Back to top Go down
https://heavenandhellscape.forumotion.com

I am soo sorry guys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: Heaven And Hell Scape :: HAHS News and Updates-
Jump to: