Heaven And Hell Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven And Hell Scape

Heaven And Hell Scape Forums

PortalHomegoing to california for a 5 day vacation. Btn_donate_LGLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

going to california for a 5 day vacation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xgunnerx

Number of posts : 61
Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w
Registration date : 2008-08-07

going to california for a 5 day vacation. Empty
PostSubject: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 am

well who would think that you are actually going to be in this really fancy hotel with a swimming pool and getting to be the first to see the 3 shows "Step brothers, Mummy: blalablalabla the newest one, and journey to the earth 3D, well i would, we were supposed to be there for 5 days when on the drive there (4-5 hour drive) we break down by this piece of junk hotel instead of a really nice one and we are there for 2 days while we are getting our car fixed and then its really late at night on the 3rd day when we get to the nice hotel and we didn't get to see the movies though we did get to swim and all but it wasn't the great vacation, though i got to see one of the movies when we got back home. bounce bounce lol! lol! geek jocolor santa Sleep Sleep cheers
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

Number of posts : 56
Heaven or Hell? : heaven W00T

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 am

lmao i think that you post here if your going on one not comming back lol!
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

Heaven or Hell? : heaven owns hope you know. jk i just like heaven/angels hehe w

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 am

spyman4u wrote:
lmao i think that you post here if your going on one not comming back lol!

oh well my bad but i was just on this vacation and got back like 2-3 days ago and just barely got told about this so im kinda confused about whats, what like the introduction its in different words though like what one of the "mesiah/mesiahs" said that this these forums for gonna be more unique which i think is pretty cool
cause alot of game forums look the same so i think this is pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:35 am

xgunnerx wrote:
"mesiah/mesiahs" said that this these forums for gonna be more unique which i think is pretty cool

lmfao you rly use mesiah is a real sentece i didnt think id see anyone rly post that lmao!
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 am

idk they didnt want admin lmao so i decide to be cool with it and say it. Razz and i respect their decision. Smile
Back to top Go down
thewiseman18
Admin
Admin
thewiseman18

Number of posts : 87
Heaven or Hell? : Heaven FTW
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 am

I saw the Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor in St. Louis. Rockin' movie, loved it.

But yea, I would hate having to sleep in some crappy motel for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm

ye it wasnt very fun....lolz
Back to top Go down
spyman4u

spyman4u

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 pm

thewiseman18 wrote:
I saw the Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor in St. Louis. Rockin' movie, loved it.

But yea, I would hate having to sleep in some crappy motel for 3 days.

i saw the mummy to Smile at the drive in -.- it was so gay you could barly make out the darker seens rly efing annoying
Back to top Go down
xgunnerx

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 am

hmm well i havent seen it yet haha and idk if i am going to it sounds bad... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to california for a 5 day vacation.   going to california for a 5 day vacation. Empty

Back to top Go down

going to california for a 5 day vacation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven And Hell Scape :: HAHS Community :: Vacations-
Jump to: